Part of having a memorable fireplace experience is having the right type of firewood that burns clean. The best firewood burning experience comes from quality hardwood that is properly aged (dried stacked for 2 years). Dry and well seasoned firewood also protects you and your home from creosote buildup in chimneys. Pick-up or delivery service is available in Mississauga, Etobicoke, Oakville, Brampton, Milton and the Greater Toronto Area.
Firewood can be picked up at our location or delivery service is available in Mississauga, Etobicoke, Oakville, Brampton, Milton and the Greater Toronto Area. There may be quantity minimums. Please call for further details.
- Hardwood Mix:
- Composition – maple, beech, cherry, oak.
- Characteristics – terrific for any application, maximum burning time.
- Size(s) Available – 12”
Firewood is available in the following quantities:
- Face Cords (available through pick-up or delivery)
- ½ & ¼ Face Cords (available through pick-up only)
- Individual Bags (available through pick-up only)
- ORDER EARLY to ensure the best and driest selection. The best months to buy are September to November.
- FIREWOOD STORAGE is recommended away from the elements. Store wood under a roof or tarp for best results.
- ROOM TEMPERATURE is the ideal temperature for wood burning. Store a small amount of firewood inside your home for 24-48 hours prior to burning.
- CHIMNEY CHECK is vital to your safety. It is recommended to do this to prevent chimney fires, clean and inspect annually.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, make sure you have a fire extinguisher within reach and that all smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are working properly.