Landscape fabric, sometimes referred to as “weed barriers”, is an economical weed control fabric used to stop weed growth without using chemicals. It saves gardening time and encourages root growth by keeping soil moist and cool. It also allows the free flow of air, water and nutrients to soil while blocking sunlight and weeds. Keep your landscape beautiful by using a landscape fabrics to prevent weeds from sprouting up through your soil, mulch or decorative stone.
- 20 Year Guarantee Professional Landscape Fabric
- Best used under Mulch and Decorative Stone
- Sizes Available: 3×25’, 3×50’, 4×50’, 4×100’
- Heavy Duty Non-Woven Filter Fabric (6.0 oz./yd2)
- Best used behind Retaining Walls
- Sizes Available: 4×50’, 4×100’